Selling Online Since Dialup 1998
1930 Hubley Cast Iron Champion Motorcycle Police Policeman
Out of stock
This little cast iron motorcycle was made by Hubley in the 1930s. Has hard rubber tires and is about 5 inches long. Has good paint and no breaks or repairs. Front tire has some splits but they are not deep. This is a quality made toy and guaranteed not to be a cheapy reproduction.
The photographs we post are to used as part of the description as well as what is written. If you require more information that is shown, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions you might have.
We offer alternative shipping methods, depending on the item and shipping destination, that includes the following:
• Local pickup of the item is welcome at our booth in Fort Wayne, Indiana
• We have to approximate what an item will cost to ship, when we list it. There are many variables to that cost. So if by chance our initial cost listed is in excess in your favor of over $5.00 , we will promptly refund the difference. If it is more than we thought…we will just pay it.
• We ship the most economical way in most situations. We sometime opt to ship for a bit more money to insure the item reaches you quickly and safely.
• We are unable to ship internationally at this time
• Due to the age and no control over the future use of this item, it is sold strictly as-is as-shown without warranty expressed or implied.
• You are welcome to schedule an appointment to inspect this item if you are local.
• Please e-mail us with shipping questions or concerns prior to buying.
• For items sold to Indiana residents or picked up locally we are required to collect Indiana sales tax.
• The method of payment for all items sold is Paypal
|Dimensions||8.0 × 8.0 × 8.0 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.